Monday, September 24, 2012

It's holiday!


HELLO :) It's spring! but the weather is still so cold :S finally I have time to update cause it's school holiday! But it doesn't really seems like it is for me. No party, no outing. went to Melbourne show for work and I can tell you MELBOURNE SHOW is just so nice :) we finish work early so we went to see firework!*excited * and it is really pretty! didn't play any game cause it is so expensive for me :/ All my sac for last term is over, just have to prepare for the Chinese Sac that is coming up this Saturday =) It's just the beginning of holiday and I miss school. Feel like baking some biscuit now :$ Nothing interesting seems to come up in my life nowadays. School, work, and computer. that's all. getting bored of it, i want something INTERESTING in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment