Monday, March 12, 2012

4th★31 December★My Best Friends

After so long...
I decided to UPDATE :D
Midvalley again xD I am actually quite bored with Midvalley but no choice cause my friends stay nearby there.
We met up at 1 pm :D
SEE HUI, MAY YEE, SUZANNA and ME :)

 Went to KYUNG JOO KOREAN RESTAURANT recommend by See Hui

 The recipe
The FOOD was really expensive :)
 SEE HUI AND I 
 Spot May Yee :P
 Capturing PHOTO 
 MAY YEE ♥

The FOODS :

 SEE HUI, your butt !!! :P














 After all :D
 See Hui trying to make the camera stand to capture ALL of US 
 PRETTY ♥
 IT's after christmas 

AND WE TOOK LOTS OF PHOTO




















 Went to JUSCO just to play game 
 TOKENS
 May Yee wearing the shirt I gave her :D
So PRETTY ♥
 TAKE PHOTO





 Our PHOTO

THAT'S ALL :D
UNFORGETTABLE MEMORY

No comments:

Post a Comment